Cougar Questions: What is your favorite YouTube video of all time?

368

Most of us remember the YouTube sensation “Charlie bit my finger.” Finding a hilarious YouTube video is like being converted to the gospel — once you discover how good it is, you want to share it with your friends. With more than 6 billion hours of video watched on YouTube each month, BYU students have more than a few favorites. So what is your favorite YouTube video of all time?

"I love the video 'Top 25 Best BYU Football Plays.' There is not much greater than seeing your team win twenty-five times in a row," Taylor Keddington, pre-business management, Centerville
“I love the video ‘Top 25 Best BYU Football Plays.’ There is not much greater than seeing your team win twenty-five times in a row.” — Taylor Keddington, pre-business management, Centerville
"Anything Studio C. It's clean humor that is hilarious and worth watching multiple times," Rebekah McClain, athletic training, Springville
“Anything Studio C. It’s clean humor that is hilarious and worth watching multiple times.” — Rebekah McClain, athletic training, Springville
"I would say 'Bon Qui Qui Burger King,' because I served my mission in Georgia and I love black culture," Dallin Diehl, undecided, Frenchtown, Mont.
“I would say ‘Bon Qui Qui Burger King,’ because I aspire to her level of sassiness.” — Dallin Diehl, undecided, Frenchtown, Mont.
"'Bromance.' When me and my roommates are really hyper at night, we party to 'Bromance,'" Lenae House, undecided, Centerville
“‘Bromance.’ When me and my roommates are really hyper at night, we party to ‘Bromance.'” — Lenae House, undecided, Centerville
"I don't watch YouTube often, but I love the AWOL Nation cat video 'Sail.' It's funny and entertaining," Angela Chamberlain, family nurse practioning masters student, Orem
“I don’t watch YouTube often, but I love the AWOL Nation cat video ‘Sail.’ It’s funny and entertaining.” — Angela Chamberlain, family nurse practioning masters student, Orem
"My favorite YouTube is 'Reptiles' by Kyle, because he is the most awkward interviewer ever. You guys should watch it," Nick Allegretti, pre-business, San Diego, Calif.
“My favorite YouTube is ‘Reptiles’ by Kyle, because he is the most awkward interviewer ever. You guys should watch it.” — Nick Allegretti, pre-business, San Diego, Calif.