Sundance Film Festival celebrity sightings

112

The Sundance Film Festival opened with celebrity sightings of actor Robert Downey Jr., director Christopher Nolan, and actress Kristen Stewart at the opening gala. 

Downey Jr. presented Nolan with the Trail Blazer Award.

“In short, Sundance launched the Nolans,” Downey Jr. said when he presented Nolan with the award.

Actor Kristen Stewart said she loves the Sundance Film Festival.

“When I was little and I saw anything on the Sundance channel I was like, ‘Wow how do I get close to those people?'” Stewart said.

Jesse Eisenberg presented Stewart with the Visionary Award. At the end of the festival Eisenberg won an award for his film “A Real Pain.”

Comedian Jerry Seinfeld, actress Aubrey Plaza and actor Dylan O’Brien also walked press lines. 

Actor Pedro Pascal starred in the film “Freaky Tales.” Pascal said the filming location brought magic to the movie. 

“The personality of that location, informed so much of what the story is and affects the way we were shooting it,” Pascal said.

Actor Will Ferrell, actor Glenn Powell, actress Saoirse Ronan and actress and singer Camila Cabello all made appearances at the Sundance Film Festival. Stars attended movie premieres alongside audience members throughout the duration of the festival.