1. When you spot someone cute but you’re not sure what’s on the left hand.
2. When another one of your roommates gets engaged.
3. Not knowing if you’ll register for your classes because the servers crash EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
4. Running into your ex at sacrament meeting.
5. Having to frantically clean your apartment because cleaning checks are in 30 minutes.
6. When the professor asks someone to give the opening prayer.
7. Being late for class because there’s an impromptu mission reunion blocking the hallway.
8. Wondering if you really gained that freshman 15 from the BYU Creamery.
9. Having to climb those stairs up to campus when it’s COVERED IN ICE.
10. Not finding “the one” before you graduate.