Cougar Questions: What is the best Valentine you’ve received or given?

422
"I did a candy-gram, wrote on his mirror, decorated his room with streamers and his favorite candy on his bed." — Jessie Jones, pre-management, Omaha, Neb.
“I did a candy-gram, wrote on his mirror, decorated his room with streamers and his favorite candy on his bed.” — Jessie Jones, pre-management, Omaha, Neb.
"I've never gotten one... You should treat your boyfriend or girlfriend special everyday." — Jacob Tonini, undeclared, Houston.
“I’ve never gotten one… You should treat your boyfriend or girlfriend special everyday.” — Jacob Tonini, undeclared, Houston.
"The best valentine I got was honestly the texts I get from my mom that say 'I love you.'" — Justin Talbot, management, Loveland, Ohio
“The best valentine I got was honestly the texts I get from my mom that say ‘I love you.'” — Justin Talbot, management, Loveland, Ohio
"My mother. Every Valentine's she would put out a card and a piece of candy. We would wake up to and it was the most sincere." — Spencer Stucki, pre-business, Cinncinati
“My mother. Every Valentine’s she would put out a card and a piece of candy. We would wake up to and it was the most sincere.” — Spencer Stucki, pre-business, Cinncinati
"The best valentine I received was when my girlfriend, now wife, gave me flowers, chocolates and a knife."— Jared Johnson, manufacturing engineering, Cameron Park, Calif.
“The best valentine I received was when my girlfriend, now wife, gave me flowers, chocolates and a knife.”— Jared Johnson, manufacturing engineering, Cameron Park, Calif.