1. You begged your parents for candy necklaces, nerd ropes, baby bottle pops, ring pops, fruit stripe gum and bubblegum tape.
2. You watched “Full House,” “Boy Meets World” and “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.”
3. You listened to the Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears and the Spice Girls … even if you weren’t supposed to.
4. If you were a girl, you probably wore stirrup pants and jelly shoes.
5. If you were a boy, you probably sported a bowl cut or bleached the tips of your hair.
6. You loved “The Lion King” and “Toy Story.”
7. You owned a Beanie Baby, slap bracelet or a Furby at some point in your childhood.
8. You watched Book of Mormon and Bible sing-alongs on Sundays.
9. You read “Goosebumps,” “The Babysitters Club,” “The Boxcar Children,” “Junie B. Jones,” “The Berenstain Bears” or (of course) “Harry Potter.”
10. You used MSN messenger and three-way-calls to communicate with your friends.
11. You played Spider Solitaire, Paint and Oregon Trail on the computer.
12. You used gel pens and scented markers.
13. You played M-A-S-H with your siblings in sacrament meeting.
14. You watched “Rugrats,” “Doug,” “Recess,” Pokémon” and “The Magic School Bus.”
What were your favorite ’90s activities? Comment below.