1. Heritage Halls is reminiscent of Hogwarts.
2. The Carillon Bell Tower is best known for its hourly rendition of “Come, Come Ye Saints,” but it sometimes plays music from the Harry Potter soundtrack.
3. Students treat their mission calls like Hogwarts letters.
4. Provo loves it when BYU athletes team up to become a power couple, and Hogwarts students love it when the Gryffindor Quidditch captain dates a teammate.
5. BYU and Hogwarts students aren’t afraid of committing to live a certain way.
6. BYU students love Quidditch.
7. BYU students’ love for Diet Coke rivals Hogwarts students’ love for butterbeer (which is non-alcoholic and Honor Code appropriate, despite the name).
8. BYU President Kevin J Worthen is a clean-shaven Albus Dumbledore.
(Graphic created by Kjersten Johnson)