1. When you question how in shape you are as you climb the south campus stairs.
- When you’re waiting in line at the testing center and realize it’s American Heritage exam day.
- When you can’t take a test because you forgot to shave.
4. When you question your eternal salvation because of your grade in religion.
- When Learning Suite is down and its 11:59.
- When someone asks if you’re married yet.
- When the bell ringer is loving their job a little too much.
- When you’re called to say the prayer before class.
- When you can’t decide whether to say professor or brother/sister.
10. When someone accidentally ends his or her class presentation with “In the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.”