BYU women’s tennis qualifies for ITA Nationals for the first time since 2006

BYU women’s tennis competed in ITA Regionals last weekend in Las Vegas, where captains BoBo Huang and Emilee Astle went 4-0 in doubles to secure a spot in the National Fall Championship.

The sophomore and senior pairing went undefeated in their doubles and have yet to lose a match this fall. This success has led them to be the first BYU team to qualify for the fall championships since 2006.

Huang is 10-0, while Astle is 7-0 in doubles matches this fall.

Astle and Hunag will travel to San Diego to compete at the ITA National Champions Nov. 2-6.

Jaxson Robinson: My BYU basketball story

Jaxson Robinson: My BYU basketball storyAfter completing my freshman and sophomore years at Texas A&M and Arkansas, I found myself in the transfer portal...

Former No. 2 draft pick, Zach Wilson, traded to Denver

Former No. 2 draft pick, Zach Wilson, traded to DenverThe second overall pick of the 2021 NFL draft's time with the Jets has come...

How BYU basketball landed one of the NBA’s best assistants

How BYU basketball landed one of the NBA's best assistantsWhen BYU sought a replacement for Mark Pope, Kevin Young was not the expected successor....

BYU lands top NBA assistant to replace Mark Pope

BYU lands top NBA assistant to replace Mark PopeAs it turns out when Kevin Young interviewed for the Utah Jazz head coaching job two...