College of Family, Home and Social Sciences
- BYU researchers conducted a study on how prayer impacts family relationships. The results showed that the majority of the 198 Christian, Jewish and Muslim family participants referenced prayer as a means of strengthening family bonds and unity, addressing concerns and resolving conflicts, and teaching children an important ritual.
Marriott School of Business
- BYU Marriott School of Business recently sent out admission decisions to those who applied to various programs within the school. Diana Hilton is one of 80 out of more than 200 undergraduate students accepted into the global supply chain program, her top choice of major. Global supply chain is one of ten majors in the Marriott School of Business offered to undergraduate students.
College of Nursing
- BYU students from the College of Nursing have been working as counselors and health counselors this summer for LDS religious camp Especially for Youth (EFY). Combined, the nursing student counselors have participated in sessions in 14 out of the 18 states where they are held.
- Read about the students’ experiences on the College of Nursing blog.
College of Fine Arts and Communications
- One hundred and seventy-four graduates from BYU’s College of Fine Arts and Communications will be recognized during the convocation ceremonies on August 17. Scheduled to take place on the deJong Concert Hall stage in the HFAC, four graduates will speak and one will perform a musical number during the ceremony.
Click the buttons below to go to each of the colleges news page, or see University news here.