March is National Women’s History Month, dedicated to highlighting the achievements and contributions of women throughout history. BYU honors women in history with special events, lectures and exhibits across campus.
Thursday, March 15
- Colloquium Lecture: Young, Gifted and ‘Woke’: Contemporary Black Feminism. B092 JFSB, 12 p.m.
Friday, March 16-Saturday, March 17
- The Girl’s Camp You Never Had. Provo Canyon, 4 p.m.
Wednesday, March 21
- “Emmeline B. Wells: A Conversation on Resilience” with Carol Madsen, Jill Mulvey Derr and Kate Holbroo. 238 HRCB, 4-5 p.m.
- Great Cinema by European Women. B107 MARB, 4 p.m.
Thursday, March 22
- Women in the Military: Brigader General Von Hoffman. 3326 WSC, 11 a.m.
Thursday, March 29
- Alice Louise Reynolds 145 Birthday Celebration. 1130 HBLL 3-5 p.m.
- “The Remarkable Alice Louise Reynolds” exhibit. L. Tom Perry Special Collections