Cougar Questions: What is your most embarrassing moment?

403

Throughout college, all college students have ups and downs that come with the territory. One thing that defines college for many of us is our most embarrassing moment. So what is your most embarrassing moment in college?

"I drive a shuttle bus for campus, and I thought everyone got off one day; but there was still one person in the back of the bus. I sang them songs from the radio for 15 minutes before I looked in the passenger mirror and saw that they were still there." — Jantzen Deppe, mechanical engineering, Syracuse, Utah
“I drive a shuttle bus for campus, and I thought everyone got off one day; but there was still one person in the back of the bus. I sang them songs from the radio for 15 minutes before I looked in the passenger mirror and saw that they were still there.” — Jantzen Deppe, mechanical engineering, Syracuse, Utah
"My freshman year I was walking with Jamba Juice in my hand. I thought it would be cool to run and slide, and my feet kept going but my body didn't. I landed on my back, and the Jamba Juice hit the ground, and the bottom exploded." — Thomas Graham, English, Pine Mountain, Ga.
“My freshman year I was walking with Jamba Juice in my hand. I thought it would be cool to run and slide, and my feet kept going but my body didn’t. I landed on my back, and the Jamba Juice hit the ground, and the bottom exploded.” — Thomas Graham, English, Pine Mountain, Ga.
"One time I took over a presentation, and I was very sweaty under the arms." — Tate Lohrke, public health, Kaysville
“One time I took over a presentation, and I was very sweaty under the arms.” — Tate Lohrke, public health, Kaysville
"I've fallen down the stairs in the Wilk." — Julie Buss, pre-nursing, Aloha, Ore.
“I’ve fallen down the stairs in the Wilk.” — Julie Buss, pre-nursing, Aloha, Ore.