Cougar Questions: What restaurant would you put in the Cougareat?

510

If you could have any restaurant to put in the Cougareat, what would you choose and why?

"Costa Vida because it's just wonderful. [We need] more diversity in Mexican food." — Amber Anderson, exercise science, Roy.
“Costa Vida because it’s just wonderful. [We need] more diversity in Mexican food.” — Amber Anderson, exercise science, Roy.
"Chipotle because it's the best restaurant ever made." — Brian Behnke, exercise science, Highlands Ranch, Colo.
“Chipotle because it’s the best restaurant ever made.” — Brian Behnke, exercise science, Highlands Ranch, Colo.
"Panda Express because it's delicious. I like the mushroom chicken, the orange chicken and the chow mein." — Bryce Mangelson, undeclared, Elk Grove, Calif.
“Panda Express because it’s delicious. I like the mushroom chicken, the orange chicken and the chow mein.” — Bryce Mangelson, undeclared, Elk Grove, Calif.
"Probably a Mexican Restaurant because I love chips and salsa." — Cate Cranford, undeclared, Billings, Mont.
“Probably a Mexican Restaurant because I love chips and salsa.” — Cate Cranford, undeclared, Billings, Mont.
"Chipotle, because my mother would like that." — Ian Hansen, political science, Duluth, Minn.
“Chipotle, because my mother would like that.” — Ian Hansen, political science, Duluth, Minn.
"Panda express because it's good food. You get a lot of it for a relatively cheap price and the line would go by quick." — Jerrick Robbins, English major, Henderson, Nev.
“Panda express because it’s good food. You get a lot of it for a relatively cheap price and the line would go by quick.” — Jerrick Robbins, English major, Henderson, Nev.
"I would choose a Great Harvest because they have really good sandwiches and free bread is a bonus." — Kathryn Christensen, linguistics, Tremonton.
“I would choose a Great Harvest because they have really good sandwiches and free bread is a bonus.” — Kathryn Christensen, linguistics, Tremonton.
"Cafe Rio because it's such a pain to drive all the way there. To have it close would be nice." — Tori Gilchrist, early childhood education, Perry, Ohio.
“Cafe Rio because it’s such a pain to drive all the way there. To have it close would be nice.” — Tori Gilchrist, early childhood education, Perry, Ohio.
"Little Caesar's because it's cheap and I think it would get a lot of business." — Victoria Hale, family and consumer science education, Oakley, Idaho.
“Little Caesar’s because it’s cheap and I think it would get a lot of business.” — Victoria Hale, family and consumer science education, Oakley, Idaho.