BYU scored poorly for social mobility in comparison to most other universities in the U.S., according to a recent report released by a team of researchers led by Raj Chetty of Stanford University.
Tag: Todd Hollingshead
BYU Admissions pushed back its admittance decisions deadline for recent applicants to March 3, causing stress and frustration for many high school seniors awaiting their acceptance news.
BYU won’t be getting coal for Christmas this year. The university announced Monday, Dec. 5, that it is switching from heating campus buildings with coal to heating them with natural gas. BYU will begin tearing down its smokestack this week.
BYU scored well in U.S. News’s annual Best College rankings; BYU secured the No. 15 spot for Best Value school. The Marriott School also earned high rankings with its accounting program, ranked at No. 3 nationwide.
Workers completed BYU Campus Drive Redesign this month, a project that involved three years of…
Students come from all over the world to study at BYU. 47 percent, as of last Fall, of BYU alums continue living in Utah after graduation, according to University Communication’s spokesperson, Todd Hollingshead. The remaining 53 percent are all over the rest of the states and some even foreign.