Weekly Hashtag: #BYUWonderfall

386

Charlotte Read
Biology
Ann Arbor, Michigan

“The changing leaves and the apple cider are my favorite things about fall. I love how vibrant the colors are, and I love the smell of the leaves. You can just tell when fall is coming because it smells like it.”

Ryan Joseph Schade
Advertising
Lindon, Utah

“The best thing about fall is crunching leaves between your toes. It’s the best feeling. The sound, the feel, it’s like the most satisfying feeling. It’s like a crunchy potato chip.”

Trent Furlong
Applied physics
Clearfield, Utah

“I like the air from the canyon. There’s a certain difference when you’re in the canyon. The air is changing; the leaves are changing. It just smells fresh. It smells like fall. I go up with my family to Little Cottonwood Canyon every year.”

Morgan Steinagel Undeclared Provo, UT
Morgan Steinagel
Undeclared
Provo, UT

“I like hiking, Halloween, the leaves changing and Thanksgiving. I’m going to be a Lego piece this year for Halloween.”

Izsie Robinson Journalism London, England
Izsie Robinson
Journalism
London, England

“I call fall ‘my fall in love season.’ Not technically with someone, but with the leaves changing, music, books and film. The type of films I watch changes. I end up watching old classics. Anything that’s like magical or classic.”

Chase Driggs Advertising Riverton, Utah
Chase Driggs
Advertising
Riverton, Utah

“I think of these acorns everywhere, and I can’t walk across the grass. I love the leaves and the weather. I don’t like it when it’s too hot.”