Cougar Questions: What class this semester do you have the strongest feelings about?

691
Elliott Miller
Erika Zeiner, International development, Hartford, Connecticut

“I have a lot of variety in my class schedule to see what I am the most passionate about, and I’m really excited about that.”

Elliott Miller
Celinda Carlson, Nutritional science, Cokeville, Wyoming

“I am really excited for nutrition in the life cycle, because I’m having a baby. So I’ll be able to use that information right away.”

Elliott Miller
Korrin Dvorak, Music education, New Prague, Minnesota

“It’s a musical fundamentals and elementary teaching (class). I’m super excited for this class because I’ve never taught elementary school kids. I’ve only worked with high schoolers, so it’s going to be interesting to see what I learn with music when it comes to elementary students.”

Elliott Miller
Michael Stephens, Exercise science, Long Beach, California

“Chem 106 and 107. I’m not the most excited for those, to say the least, because they’ll take all my time.”

Brady Nash, Electrical engineering
Brady Nash, Electrical engineering

“I have linear algebra, and I can’t remember how to do math since coming home from my mission, so …”

Elliott Miller
Chris Kinghorn, Neuroscience, St. Paul, Minnesota

“I’m taking a class that everyone says is super, super hard. And I’m excited to see whether I actually think it’s hard.”

Elliott Miller
Devon Page, Statistics, Minneapolis, Minnesota

“I am taking R-programming, and I’m nervous about it because me and computers have the worst relationship.”

Elliott Miller
Mark Olson, Business, St. Paul, Minnesota

“I’ll be taking economics next semester, and I’m taking it from Dr. Kearl, and he is apparently super hard, but everyone says he changes the way you live your life. So I’m also excited.”